ELEVATE YOUR K®
Designed for all crops that require potassium, Bio-K® is an innovative potassium technology. Unlike other forms of potassium, Bio-K® is a natural plant metabolite that provides the most efficient nutrient uptake. Using Bio-K® technology results in quicker germination, improved root development and an elevated abiotic stress tolerance; leading to better plant establishment, more vigorous growth and higher yields.
For over 70 years, Nachurs Alpine Solutions® has been the industry leader in NPK liquid fertilizer technology. We are proud to continue that tradition by introducing a new potassium-based fertilizer technology that is unique to both the NACHURS brand as well as the agriculture industry in general, and that is Bio-K®.
Bio-K® is a combination of an inorganic salt reacted with an organic acid to form a potassium acetate fertilizer. In general, potassium acts the same in all plants by the following:
- formation and translocation of starches, sugars, and fats
- protein formation
- aids in enzyme actions
- helps cells maintain their internal pressure
- maintains balance of salts and water in cells
- improves seed quality
- increases root growth and resistance to disease and drought
What makes Bio-K® unique is in the origination of its organic-based carrier (anion), the acetate molecule. Acetate is a natural plant metabolite that has many important functions within the plant as well as in the symbiotic relationship between plant roots and soil microbes/mycorrhizal fungi. It provides a base in which many plant compounds are thereby formed, which includes but not limited to the following:
- fatty acids
- phenolic acids
- amino acids
Acetate is also a very important part of signaling compounds (flavonoids, lipochitooligosaccharides, etc.) which promote plant-soil microbe relationships, enhanced defense mechanisms, and increased plant productivity.
Since the carrier portion of Bio-K® is a natural plant metabolite, it is more rapidly and readily taken up by plants, which in turn leads to increased potassium use efficiency and higher productivity.
Bio-K® also has a very low salt index and leaf burn potential, thus making it extremely safe for both foliar and in-furrow applications. Including Bio-K® Technology in a sound, well balanced fertility program will provide the plant with added energy (derived from acetate) which will ultimately lead to increased yield.
NACHURS Products Powered by Bio-K®
NACHURS imPulse® 10-18-4
- Provides corn growers quick and uniform plant emergence
- Improved early season plant health
- Ultimately results in maximizing yield potential
NACHURS Triple Option® 4-13-17-1S
- Premium NPK fertilizer with 100% orthophosphate
- Also contains S
- Versatile in-furrow or foliar nutrition offering crop growers rapid nutrient uptake
NACHURS playmaKer® 2-6-16
- Premium liquid high K fertilizer with a unique analysis
- Very safe and versatile on sensitive crops
- The most tank-mix compatible NPK fertilizer on the market
NACHURS K-fuel® 0-0-24
- Highest concentration of Bio-K® technology in the industry
- Contains a versatile source of K for growers requiring higher K levels
- Allows applications of K during critical growth stages, maximizing yield potential
NACHURS K-flex® 0-0-19-6S
- Most versatile Bio-K® technology product available
- Compatible with 10-34-0, UAN, and liquid urea
- Allows applications of K & S during critical growth stages maximizing yield potential
NACHURS K-fuse™ 6-0-12-12S
- “UAN potassium specialist”: specially formulated to be blended with UAN
- Allows for more K and S to be supplied per acre with UAN
- Allows a retailer to differentiate UAN offerings to a customer
NACHURS TMR-DP® 2-8-11-1S
- Premium liquid high potassium fertilizer with a unique analysis
- Very safe and versatile on sensitive crops
- Most tank-mix compatible NPK fertilizer on the market
NACHURS Finish Line® 8-4-6-1Zn-1Mn- .2Cu- .1B
- Unique micronutrient enriched premium foliar fertilizer
- Contains proprietary organic acids, compatibility agents and higher level of micronutrients
- Provides a significant return on investment when used on all crops
NACHURS N-Rage® Max 28-0-0
- A premium slow release nitrogen fertilizer
- Complete NPK fertilizer containing the highest percentage of SRN
- Takes crops with excellent potential to the next yield level
- Acetate is a natural organic acid and plant metabolite.
- Bio-K® is a combination of acetate (carrier) and potassium.
- Bio-K® has a very low salt index.
- Excellent compatibility with other fertilizers.
- Acetate is recognized by plants as a natural form of potassium playing an important function within the plant, forming many compounds necessary for increased productivity.
- Bio-K® is the preferred source of potassium for plant uptake due to the acetate carrier molecule – more efficient and readily absorbed by the plant.
- Bio-K® is plant and seed safe – will not burn at recommended rates.
- Blending and tank mixing flexibility for both distributors and growers.
New blog article by Joe Osterhaus: #NCAA
Stop by Booth #213 @FJAgTech to learn about the latest liquid fertilizer technologies for your crop. #BioK #RhyzoLink #AquaTech #Procote
New blog article by Tommy Roach:
https://t.co/5lIQYyvlAkINCREASING CROP YIELD TO FEED THE WORLD, RESPONSIBLY! #4Rs #BioK #RhyzoLink @4Rnutrients https://t.co/defSBDYTwx
NACHURS ALPINE SOLUTIONS AND FAZIO FERTILIZER ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP
https://t.co/fo43QwMUyW@FazioFertilizer #turf #fertilizer https://t.co/zRgGz2xXQS
New article by @spcropdoc : NUTRIENT UPTAKE AND TRANSPORT THROUGHOUT THE PLANT
https://t.co/v3H9SyuCq1#BioK #RhyzoLink https://t.co/r6uFCCUg2r
Congrats to Seth Dale of Tifton, GA on winning the Sunbelt Ag Expo Yeti cooler!
New blog article by Wayne Becker: FALL STRIP-TILLAGE: AN EXCELLENT TIME TO DELIVER FERTILIZER EFFICIENTLY
https://t.co/pCCv89onME#BioK #striptill https://t.co/qmpoFDgw6P
New blog article by Agronomist Keith Flaniken: “IT AIN’T BRAGG’N… IF IT’S TRUE”
https://t.co/EsTts8rRsB#BioK #RhyzoLink https://t.co/l1jGUI4JKF
THANK YOU to all veterans past and present. #VeteransDay2017 🇺🇸️
George Berg, Former President & CEO of NACHURS and Veteran