G1Product Reference Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
8-0-0-8Ca Liquid Fertilizer
(pounds per gallon)
Total Nitrogen (N) 0.928 Available Calcium (Ca) 0.928
Derived from: urea and ammonium calcium nitrate.
Product Properties Weight 11.6 lbs. per gallon Specific gravity 1.39 kg/L pH 6.5 - 7.5 Odor odorless
NACHURS Liqui-Cal® provides crops will readily available nitrogen and calcium. Use of a sound liming program will enhance the performance of NACHURS Liqui-Cal. As a Soil applied product NACHURS Liqui-Cal can stabilize the soil pH and aid in the transport of nutrients into the plant. Application can be combined with pre-emergent herbicides or combined with UAN applications. NACHURS Liqui-Cal can also be used as a foliar spray to correct calcium deficiencies and increase the plant available calcium. A sufficient supply of calcium in the leaves has helps plant leaves control heat stress and control infection of plant diseases.
Use 2-4 gal/ac in a minimum of 12 gal/ac of 28% UAN
Row and Field Crops - Use 3 gal/ac in a minimum of 10.5 gal per ac of water
Tobacco – 0.5-1 gal/ac with sucker oil (2-3 applications)
Vegetable Crops – 0.5-1 gal/ac
Use 3 gal/ac
Use 2 gal/ac along with 28% UAN application
ROLE OF CALCIUM IN THE PLANT
• Key to cell wall structure
• Instrumental in cell division and elongation
• Enzyme activity
• Regulation of nutrient flow in the roots and in plant cells
• Regulation of leaf stomata which aids in reducing heat stress
• Instrumental in limiting plant disease infections
• Influences fruit ripening
• Increases self-life of many vegetable crops
• Increases nitrogen use efficiency of urea by reducing ammonia losses
WARNING: this product is very sensitive to small amounts of phosphate and potassium. Ensure you handling equipment does not have any phosphate residue. Ensure your UAN was not shipped to you in a container which was previously used for a phosphate fertilizer unless it has been thoroughly cleaned beforehand. Small residue amounts will cause product to form precipitates and plug spray nozzles.
When mixing NACHURS Liqui-Cal® with other products perform a jar test to ensure physical product compatibility.
NACHURS liquid fertilizers can mix with many crop production products. Some non-100% EDTA chelates may not be compatible.
• In a small container prior to full scale mixing, proportionally mix all the components to confirm compatibility.
• Thorough mixing of all blends is important.
• Temperature and storage time can influence the degree of success.
• Mix only the amount that will be immediately used.
• Long-term storage is not suggested.
NACHURS programs offer the following foliar products:
micronutrients, N-P-K fertilizers, and slow release nitrogen products.
1. Add 1/3 water to spray tank
2. Start sprayer agitation and maintain
3. Add pesticides as per label instructions
4. Add 1/3 water
5. Add NACHURS liquid fertilizer
6. Add NACHURS chelated micronutrients
7. Add remaining water volume and agitate before spraying
For more information on this product, please view the Product Reference Sheet.
applicationMethod Foliar Nutrition applicationMethod Micronutrients nutrients.nitrogen 4 micronutrients.calcium yes