F1Product Reference Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
.4Cu-.6Mn-3.5Zn Liquid Fertilizer
(pounds per gallon)
Copper (Cu) EDTA 0.04 Manganese (Mn) EDTA 0.06 Zinc (Zn) EDTA 0.34
Derived from: Copper EDTA, Manganese EDTA, and Zinc EDTA
Product Properties Weight 9.6 lbs. per gallon Specific gravity 1.14-1.15 kg/L pH 6.5-9.0 Appearance light blue liquid Odor slight musty odor
NACHURS CornGrow® liquid fertilizer is manufactured with 100% fully EDTA chelated copper, manganese, and zinc. Unlike other micronutrient sources such as complexes, partial chelates, and natural organic complexes, NACHURS EDTA chelated micronutrients are 100% available to the crop. Other micro sources contain too little complexing agent and undergo major chemical changes, delivering significantly less micronutrient in a form available for plant uptake. While these sources of micros may offer cost savings at first, they can actually create deficiencies for lack of availability.
- In-Furrow - apply 1-2 pints per acre with the seed. May be applied with any NACHURS in-furrow starter labeled for corn.
- Foliar - apply 1-2 pints per acre with sufficient spray volume to ensure good coverage.
- NACHURS CornGrow product may be applied by drip, sprinkler or furrow irrigation systems at a rate of 1-2 pints per acre.
- NACHURS CornGrow EDTA chelates can be applied to soil at planting time or foliar spray applied directly to the plant.
- Always refer to a soil or tissue report to determine the nutrients needed to correct micronutrient deficiencies.
- Can be applied through virtually any type of sprayer system including irrigation, aerial, or transplant solutions.
- Preventing micronutrient deficiencies in crops is far better than correcting them after symptoms appear.
These are general product recommendations. Please consult with your NACHURS Sales Manager or agronomist for specific fertility recommendations.
General Mixing instructions
- Add 1/3 water to spray tank
- Add other chemicals, if any
- Fill tank with balance of fertilizer
- Add correct amount of chelate
- Agitate adequately to mix
CAUTION: Check compatibility with standard jar test.
NACHURS CornGrow liquid fertilizer must be applied with NACHURS liquid fertilizers, other liquid fertilizers, fertilizer suspensions, and nitrogen solutions.
This product is intended for use in mixing or blending with other fertilizer materials to produce fertilizers with a total primary guarantees equal or greater than 24%.
The Role of Micronutrients
Copper is important as a co-enzyme. it is needed to activate several plant enzymes, including building and converting amino acids to proteins. Since Copper is an immobile nutrient, deficiency symptoms usually occur on new growth. Copper deficient plants will become chlorotic and take on a bleached appearance. New growth may die.
Zinc is necessary for starch formation and proper root development. it is also essential for seed formation and maturity. The most common nutrient deficiencies include interveinal chlorosis on older leaves with shortening of the internodal area. This shortening often results in a short compressed plant with a rosetted appearance.
Manganese is essential to plants but too much is toxic. Manganese functions in chlorophyll development and serves as a catalyst in several enzyme systems in the oxidation-reduction process. Manganese deficiencies are very similar to iron deficiencies and appears in the younger leaves of the plant first. Color may be pale between the veins of broadleaf plants.
For more information on this product, please view the Product Reference Sheet.
applicationMethod Micronutrients nutrients.nitrogen 0 nutrients.phosphate 0 nutrients.potash 0 nutrients.sulfur 0 micronutrients.copper YES micronutrients.manganese YES micronutrients.zinc YES