G6Product Reference Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
0-0-9-2.5Mg Liquid Fertilizer
(pounds per gallon)
Soluble Potash (K2O) 0.95 Magnesium (Mg) 0.26
Derived from: potassium hydroxide and magnesium EDTA
EDTA chelated trace element for prevention and correction of micronutrient deficiency.
Product Properties Weight 10.56 lbs. per gallon Specific gravity 1.265 kg/L pH 7.5-8.5 Appearance orange to pink amber liquid Odor mild odor
NACHURS® 2.5% Mg EDTA micronutrients are intended for use in a complete crop nutritional program where a soil and/or plant tissue analysis has indicated a magnesium deficiency. NACHURS 2.5% Mg EDTA micronutrients may be applied with NACHURS liquid fertilizers, other liquid fertilizers, fertilizer suspensions, nitrogen solutions, or water.
APPLICATION RATES* (PINTS PER ACRE):
High Response Crops
Row 1 Banded 2 corn, small grains, potatoes, sugar
beets, tobacco, cotton, cabbage,
carrots, celery, cucumbers, melons, squash, snap beans, onions
1-3 2-5 Other Crops soybeans, sorghum, tomatoes, turnips, grasses 1-2 2-4
Note: 1 pint of NACHURS 2.5% Mg EDTA micronutrients contain: 0.033 pounds of elemental magnesium.
- Row recommendations are intended to provide starter application of manganese for the current year crop and are not expected to correct severe magnesium deficiencies. Additional banded or foliar applications may be necessary to correct severe deficiencies.
- Banded generally refers to 2” to the side and 2” below the seed and is usually applied during planting.
FOLIAR FEEDING GENERAL GUIDELINES*
For all the above crops including tree fruits, citrus, small fruits, and ornamentals: 1-2 pints/A in minimum 10 gallons of water
1-2 pints/A in minimum 5 gallons of water
NACHURS liquid fertilizer may be used as a carrier at 3-5 gallons per acre. More than one application may be required for severe deficiency.
NOTE: Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself provide all the nutrients normally required by agricultural crops.
NACHURS chelated micronutrients should not be used unless a deficiency is indicated by a soil test and/or tissue analysis, and/or appearance of deficiency symptoms. Optimum rate of application will vary between fields depending on soil pH and organic
- Put 1/3 of water or fertilizer in tank
- Add other chemicals (if applicable)
- Fill tank with balance of water or fertilizer
- Add correct amount of chelate (shake each container vigorously before use)
- Agitate adequately to mix
Caution: Check compatibility with orthophosphates, high potash suspensions, and chemical mixtures.
For more information on this product, please view the Product Reference Sheet.
applicationMethod Micronutrients nutrients.nitrogen 0 nutrients.phosphate 0 nutrients.potash 0 nutrients.sulfur 0 micronutrients.magnesium yes